Thursday, January 17, 2008

Inception of BaeRatings Blog

Inspired by my friend Meador's nursing blog, I felt it was time to finally put BaeRatings out there for the world. BaeRatings will chronicle everything new that I come in contact with, explain how I feel about that new thing, and then rate it in classic letter grade format. This can be everything from books, to movies, to television shows, to bus rides, to interactions with my family, to comedy bits, to food items, to anything. Everything will be rated as fairly and honestly as possible, and there will be no curve.

That being said, thank you for reading. Here we go!

Inception of BaeRatings Blog
An awkward launch date that piggybacks on Meador's much more valid and interesting blog, Bedpans and Broomsticks, will hopefully only be irritating to Meador himself. Still unfortunate, though. The sepia-toned picture should be looked back on nostalgically, so I feel it was a solid first image choice. The amount of shine on my balding head, however, is both distracting and disconcerting. The title, while completely annoying and difficult to correctly capitalize each time, holds true to my original inspiration, meaning I have yet to sacrifice anything creative for the masses. Looking ahead towards the long-term success and readability of the blog, I am cautiously optimistic.

BaeRating: B

2 comments:

Arnie said...

I give the existence of this blog an A+.

Tamalehawk said...

Young and Arnie's comments aren't incendiary enough. C-.